Viper tech equivalent for handguns?

Pinto bean

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Is there a gbb handgun manufacturer, especially for glocks, which is upto the same high standards of the materials (6061 aluminium etc) used in viper tech rifles?

I dont think viper tech makes glocks, as I dont see it in their website or in uncompany.com.

Somebody previously suggested getting deactivated guns, but unfortunately here in the US its going to be a real hassle, itll be easier to own a real one here.  But I dont want to hang a real gun on my wall as a display so.

Btw I see there are some really cool deactivated guns on those websites.  Lugers, walthers and everything,  I bet you guys have it all huh?

Edited by Pinto bean

• Supporters

It's a good question I pondered myself for years, because all you had on the market for a long time was 'standard' TM, WE and KWA etc costing in the 100-150 region, or super custom limited batches of steel guns costing more like a grand and usually aren't much use.  More display pieces than anything.  The main way to get a more realistic and higher quality (but still useful) Glock for example has been generally to take a TM base and add many and various upgrades yourself both inside and out.  I'm no expert in that field though as you hear many, many a tale of woe from people attempting to go down such a path.

The best candidate in this arena right now is the GHK Glock 17.  Costs about as much as a real G17 in the US but I don't know of any other GBB pistol in the ~500 area you can take out of the box and comes as close to the real thing.  May be some others I'm not aware of but the GHK is the only option I know of right now and it seems very compelling from the reviews I've seen.

I think if you're a VT AR fan it's the kind of sidearm you'd probably like.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.