Krytac availability

snuff

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I did search but couldn't find anything..but's it's propably obvious so I'll apologise firstly..sorry.Why is there a lack of Krytac's in stock when I fancy buying one (SPR btw) and when will normal sevice be resumed?Any ideas and thanks...😃

Global pandemic/brexit. Work force maybe all dead or ill or cost of importing has made the mark up not worth it or maybe factory owner was light on bribing who they needed to bribe.

Shield sights are the sole importer of all things KRISS (and hence Krytac) into the U.K.

I have, as yet, been unable to find any evidence that they give a single shit about our toys.

Even real steel KRISS parts they are an absolute nightmare with, and complaining to KRISS or Krytac has gotten me absolutely nowhere.

In January 2020 I order some real steel and airsoft parts from

them, the only thing they have delivered this far is a Krytac lower rail for a RS .22  Vector. 
When I pointed out the part they supplied was in a Krytac packet, they metaphorically shrugged.

The rest of my order still hasn’t arrived.

Good Luck !

They new you wanted one so have stopped supply Snuff LOL.

Should have bought when I said last year same as me.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.