G&P Troy M7A1 MILSIM VLTOR

A Tommo

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

image.jpeg.0a3c3a77ec26ed8667534915010d7ffe.jpegimage.jpeg.157c08436d5b9522027e4e196b9ae764.jpegHi guys I’m looking for some advice. Here is my G&P AEGwhich I’ve owned a few years, I got it in a bulk buy. I’m trying to price it as I may sell it. It’s full metal and the only things I can tell that have been changed is the plastic cheap stock and it has an amplifier instead of flash hider, also the dust cover won’t stay closed. It’s been used and shows it’s wear ( this is part of the reason I liked it ) Lower receiver prob the worst part. It shoots 350fps and straight with no issues. I know they are not a cheap rif to buy but having difficulty pricing it used. Thanks for any help you may offer….

I too have the G&P VLTOR. 

As said, the dust cover won't close, plus it comes with the sound hog as standard and not a normal flash hider. 

However your stock has definitely been changed. 

What's with your front rail? Has it been sprayed? Looks odd. 

As for price, hard to say. 

I was going to put mine up for around the 220-250 mark with everything on it. 

If your selling as is in the pics, then would hazard a guess around 180-200. 

Hope that helps bud  

20211026_103558.jpg

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.