viper tech M4 from 2012 good or bad

occidio

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Is a viper tech from 2012 an ok purchase? I have several GBBR weapons including TM MWS weapon, it shoots like a dream.  I have looked at an viper tech because of

the realism and the sound.

But how does it shoot / durability compared to MWS? And is it possible to adjust FPS or buy (npas) for it?? And spare parts?

The magazines that come with are King's arms and they all leak are they worth anything? i've never had kingarms mags

Price 350£

2012 was possibly when VTs were back door Inokatsus and I believe there were some issues.  VT has come a long way since then and have been refined a lot.  King Arms mags are pretty much 100% clones of WA mags which are notorious for leaking.  Depending on how many mags, £350 could be alright.  Perhaps get on to the GBBR Heavy Recoil Club on Discord.  Lots of very knowledgeable people on there. 

Spare parts are available from some HK shops or VT direct.  By all accounts, the recent VT GBBRs are considered the creme of the crop of GBBRs.  Though like the early Inos, if you get a bad one, they can be money pits.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.