WE Apache (MP5) front rail

Cyberlawyer

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

As per the description, anyone aware of a front rail for a WE Apache Mp5 GBBR that will fit without any modification, or if I must minor mods to the rail, but none to the gun.

I am aware of a number of rails that are compatible with the Marui AEG Mp5, but I have no idea if these will work with the WE.

It would also be helpful if any rails recommend are actually available to buy somewhere..

Thanks

D

I’m sure I remember seeing someone that said real steel parts fitted without too much of an issue. 

However that said, I have absolutely no evidence of the above 🤷🏼‍♀️

Buy one and find out, let us know? 😂

I actually have both variants, (as well as an MP5k) but it is the A series that I am looking for a rail for.

https://www.weairsoft.com/we-apache-a3-gbbr-black.html

Ah, ok. I'm not too sure! I make handguards for the SD series, and other than a few small differences, the dimensions for the WE are the same as the CYMA ones.

I wonder if the A series would be similar if that was the case!? I've seen some on amazon, which at least is a hassle free return if it doesn't work out.

Sorry, I cant be any more helpful than that!

2 hours ago, sjhirst said:

I make handguards for the SD series

Tell me more.... I also have an SD that I would be interested in upgrading if its not too expensive and won't mean modifying the actual gun. How are they produced and what is the fitment like. what I really want to do is add a few m loc attachment points for a torch laser and gubbinz.

I make them with pla+ and they're very sturdy. I run mine with them with no issues. I did find the m-lok version a very close fit to the frame, but i have made it so that the inner part of the handguard is recessed to allow for better fixture.

IMG_20210819_182333082.jpg

• 5 weeks later...

I have one on mine, if you check out total recoil airsoft he has a we mp5 with the rail, cant remember where i got it but it slides on a d fits well

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.