Double Eagle M904e Barrel, bucking and rubber upgrade

JVacation

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hello,

Currently running a M904e as stock. The gearbox seems okay from the moment but I am wanting to improve the range and accuracy. I have been looking at putting in a better inner barrel, bucking and rubber. According to Taiwangun the inner barrel length is 215mm and the cylinder is 3/4th. Do you have any suggestions?

Thank you!

Inner barrel I’d go with PDI personally, they’re a bit more pricy but worth every penny

bucking I’d go with maple leaf buckings, if you want more range I’d go with an autobot, for more accuracy I’d go with a decepticon

@JVacation I'm following you like a bad smell 😉

The inner barrel in the M904E is a funny length at 215mm, it's not a size that most AEG's have. Personally I'd be looking at ZCI barrels from here...

https://www.ak2m4.co.uk/

... but you'll have to go with a longer one and a dummy suppressor of some sort to cover it. Go with a ML Macaron 60 degree if you're sticking to the stock 340fps 👍

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.