Help needed

rods

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi new to this that being said i have a evolution tango down m4 i beleave well i took the stock off then the buffer tube then you have this round thing what ya can somtimes connect ya sling to anyway when i took this off a small spring flew of i beleave its to hold somthing together inside i think its called a d tension spring anyone know the correct name of it please or does anyone have 1 

I guessing you can buy any spring that can take place of the original spring.

• Supporters
3 hours ago, rods said:

Hi new to this that being said i have a evolution tango down m4 i beleave well i took the stock off then the buffer tube then you have this round thing what ya can somtimes connect ya sling to anyway when i took this off a small spring flew of i beleave its to hold somthing together inside i think its called a d tension spring anyone know the correct name of it please or does anyone have 1 

Can you point to where the spring is missing?

EVOLUTION-TANGO-DOWN-M4-ECR-4-TAN-MOSFET-extra-big-28993.jpg

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.