Looking for Info Regarding Agm Mg43

KOBK81

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi i'm having trouble with an agm mg42. Certain parts have been replaced prior to me going inside. Ive fitted a new 14t shs metal rack piston and a e&c tappet plate. The problem i'm finding is it will not feed. Someone else has fitted a nuprol (so called) silent piston head and cylinder head. From what i have found the nozzle no longer travels back far enough for the bb to feed into the chamber. It has a stock nozzle so i'm confident the nozzle isn't the issue. I went for the e&c tappet as it was a direct match of that removed. Evidence leads me to believe the cylinder head is the problem as it doesnt sit quite right in the cylinder. Has anyone found the perfect replacement cylinder head? 

• Supporters

if memory serves it should just be a standard v2 tappet, mine ate a couple in the short while it was an aeg.

for the same reason it eats pistons- the split box design. means your aoe (and tappet engagement) is literally based on how your holding it at the time.

if you wanna keep it as an aeg i'd suggest going for a standard piston head and doing whatever you can to prevent the wiggle between the gearbox halves when assembled.

i just gave up and went down the hpa route. although that doesn't fix the terrible mag mechanism (maybe the g&g fits, didn't go down that road myself) or, as the fellow i sold mine to described it "the spaghetti reciever"

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.