Where to Get Upgrades Fitted for GBB Kwa Mp9?

Deke1977

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi guys, I am currently struggling to find any techs or custom shops who work on gas guns. Can anyone recommend someone who can fit an upgraded inner and outer barrel to my KWA MP9? All advice appreciated, cheers.

53 minutes ago, Deke1977 said:

Hi guys, I am currently struggling to find any techs or custom shops who work on gas guns. Can anyone recommend someone who can fit an upgraded inner and outer barrel to my KWA MP9? All advice appreciated, cheers.

https://negativeairsoft.com/

Although he's become a victim of his own success - there's a fair wait time for his services

But inner/outer barrel should be a fairly simple affair, couldn't you do that yourself?

Cheers I will investigate. Have zero technical ability, would rather leave to a pro thanks.

I'd suggest negative airaoft too, but the mp9 is fairly straight forward, there is also an assembly video from negative airsoft if I remember correctly.

I seem to remember only one screw needs undoing then the buffer rod needs pressing and the rest then it comes apart.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.