We-tech Hk416 DMR Build Is Finished.

LzChase

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Pictures show the mockup and the final product.

Changes from mockup to final results:

Final version uses a short custom bipod. This was kindly made for me by my friend and former classmate. 

I wanted a short bipod and it didn't have to be extendable, so he machined down a Well bipod that was broken as the threads on the left leg were stripped after lots and lots of use.

Final version has the original barrel instead of having it replaced with the suppressor entirely. This looks more DMR-like to me.

Final version has rails on top of both mount rings instead of just one.

Final version has folding sights. A scope mount with the extension extending backwards instead of forwards allows the folders to stay on. (Otherwise I would probably lose them.) The sights have been converted to manual instead of spring loaded because I kept getting the skin on my thumb caught.

Final version has a smooth suppressor without knurling.

-Parts List, WE HK416 Open Bolt GBBR used as Base Gun.-

Walther 4x32 9-11mm ASR-Tech Scope

FMA FBUS Gen 2 Folding Sights in Black (Manual Folding Conversion Mod)

M-ETAL 190mm Smooth Mock Airsoft Suppressor

M4 DMR Stock with Cheek Raiser*

One Piece Scope Mount*

Polymer AFG*

Shortened Well Sniper Rifle Bipod

*The Manufacturers of these parts are unknown since they were not listed on the sites I bought them from.

dfas.png

12.jpg

Edited by LzChase

• LzChase changed the title to We-tech Hk416 DMR Build Is Finished.
  • Supporters
20 minutes ago, LzChase said:

Pictures show the mockup and the final product.

Changes from mockup to final results:

Barrel lenght

Bipod Style

Sights

TOPIC WAS ACCIDENTALLY POSTED PREMATURELY. CHECK IN AGAIN IN A WHILE!

dfas.png

So you’ve finished the ‘artists impression’ picture now what are the chances it’ll EVER become a reality ? 🤔 Best of luck matey ! 😂😂👍

1 minute ago, Druid799 said:

So you’ve finished the ‘artists impression’ picture now what are the chances it’ll EVER become a reality ? 🤔 Best of luck matey ! 😂😂👍

The topic was unfinished when you first saw it. A real build has been done.

• Supporters
1 minute ago, LzChase said:

The topic was unfinished when you first saw it. A real build has been done.

Aahh ! Glad you proved me wrong , we’d literally need a toilet roll to list all the people who’ve post up “I’m building this !” Type threads AND are never seen or heard from again ! 🤦‍♂️
Done a good job there mate , looks nice .👍

5 hours ago, LzChase said:

Final version has folding sights. A scope mount with the extension extending backwards instead of forwards allows the folders to stay on. (Otherwise I would probably lose them.) The sights have been converted to manual instead of spring loaded because I kept getting the skin on my thumb caught.

I have now solved this issue by upgrading to Leapers Accu-Sync.

15 hours ago, RavenUK said:

I like it. Personally I would get a shorter outer barrel and have the inner run through the suppressor but that's just my own preference. Great job

That was the plan but it looked too short to be a DMR. I need a very long suppressor to run it like that

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.