Ics Cxp 08

sparky2008

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

hi all I have a ics cxp 08 and would like to upgrade to 11.1 lipos can anyone recommend a good misfet  that will work with this gun also is it possible to get a different rear stock and rewire so the battery fits in the rear rather than on the front side of the gun  thanks😊

3 hours ago, sparky2008 said:

hi all I have a ics cxp 08 and would like to upgrade to 11.1 lipos can anyone recommend a good misfet  that will work with this gun also is it possible to get a different rear stock and rewire so the battery fits in the rear rather than on the front side of the gun  thanks😊

I can recommend a lady i know called missfetish but I don't really think that will help you. Lol 😉👍

Regards 

4 hours ago, sparky2008 said:

Why 11.1v? You can get 16rps on a 7.4v with an SHS high torque motor on stock gearing with a decent trigger response.

Yes, you can fit a new rear stock - you'll need a new buffer tube to do so.

Kill two birds with one stone, buy an ICS rear-wired switch assembly with Mosfet pre-fitted.

• 2 weeks later...

or as an alternate to the rear wire switch assembly with mosfet, one of the CS4 S3 drop in lowers would do the trick. It has the SSS electronic trigger in there. I run them in a few of my ICS rifles, once of which I run on 11.1 with no issues.  - https://www.fire-support.co.uk/product/ics-cs4cxp-aeg-sss-lower-gearbox-rear-wired 

Edited by magaz
forgot to add the link

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.