V3 Gb Selector Issue

Pewpewpetie

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

20 hours ago, Adolf Hamster said:

if i have the orientation of that part right in my head then that's exactly the bit it'd be engaging.

Hi again sorry to bother you but I had to change out my selector gear for another 16:1 . Problem is is that this sector hits on the back of the trigger. Aren't all sectors the same size. I had to swap previous as its centre post was too tall and couldn't shim

Edited by Pewpewpetie
Added video

• Supporters
20 minutes ago, Pewpewpetie said:

Hi again sorry to bother you but I had to change out my selector gear for another 16:1 . Problem is is that this sector hits on the back of the trigger. Aren't all sectors the same size. I had to swap previous as its centre post was too tall and couldn't shim

welcome to the fun side of "compatible-ish"

sadly all airsoft parts can be slightly different sizes, doesn't take much to cause something like this.

worth checking it's not pushing up on the piston too.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.