Cyma Svd Owners?

rsvpiper

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I've just got a Cyma SVD it's totally box stock at the moment, can I get a recommendation on a bb weight? I've got .28s left over from my gbb which it shoots ok but not with any better range than my Classic Army m16!

Posting as I'm in the same boat. 

Took it out for its first game on Sunday, I planned to run 0.36s but they were just too much for the standard hop. 

0.28s weren't much better either. 

I've got the combat union hop unit now installed with a maple leaf 60° bucking & nub, just have to wait to be able to test it now. 

I  noticed that the fps can drop massively depending on how much hop is added; at full hop it has dropped to under 200fps, from around 450 on none. 

20 hours ago, Hudson said:

Posting as I'm in the same boat. 

Took it out for its first game on Sunday, I planned to run 0.36s but they were just too much for the standard hop. 

0.28s weren't much better either. 

I've got the combat union hop unit now installed with a maple leaf 60° bucking & nub, just have to wait to be able to test it now. 

I  noticed that the fps can drop massively depending on how much hop is added; at full hop it has dropped to under 200fps, from around 450 on none. 

I've had a play with std hop, there's a little tutorial on YouTube,  and what a difference that made initially used. 28s which go forever now whereas before my stock M16 easily out ranged it!! Going to use it Saturday to see how it goes🤞

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.