Hs Code for Send Airsoft Parts to Demark?

GothicGhost

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hello, trying to send my mate some parts I don't need but my parcel got returned to me because it said HS code invalid.

I am not sure what HS code would be classed for airsoft parts? It's not a RIF only bits ond pieces like inner barrel, outerbarrel and some bolts.

Thank you for any help.

HS code? Sounds bit like a commodity code since Brexit, at work when we send items to Europe we have to have a HTS code for each part, it’s so customs can work out how much import/export duty is payable 

20 hours ago, Diemaco said:

If it's a gift, don't forget to declare it as such, and try to keep the value under DKK 360, so your friend won't have to pay import VAT plus the crazy handling charges. 

Wow, that's about £40, the Danish are quite generous with their gift allowance 🙂

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.