Rs G36 Parts With TM G36c Custom Recoil

Louish118

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi all,

I'm wondering if a real steel sight rail and handguard will fit the Tokyo Mauri G36C Custom Recoil. 

Failing that, any other brands that fit. 

Thanks.

• Louish118 changed the title to Rs G36 Parts With TM G36c Custom Recoil

I fitted a real ( ex Police) Hensoldt optic rail onto  GBBR G36 with no modifications.

Not done a handguard replacement yet, so cant comment.

But from what i've seen then it's do-able.

What sort of handguard are you thinking of ?

On 01/02/2021 at 20:02, Archer said:

I fitted a real ( ex Police) Hensoldt optic rail onto  GBBR G36 with no modifications.

Not done a handguard replacement yet, so cant comment.

But from what i've seen then it's do-able.

What sort of handguard are you thinking of ?

I'm interested in a real handguard because the TM one has a short lower rail, which doesn't run from end to end. I can't quite get my foregrip exactly where I want it. 

• Supporters

Real niche question tbh, if you haven't yet try searching for FB groups related specifically to the TM recoils.  Might well be someone here that's tried it but the odds are kinda slim.

I am minded to think you should be ok. I've got done this myself but I know you can get a real surefire foregrip on the TM recoil g36k, which should be the same body as the g36c. I can't find any examples but I'd testify in court that people put on RS g36 foregrips onto ares g36s. As I understand it, WE use the same type of body as the Ares.

There are slight differences between g36 bodies, I have put a real sight rail on CA and JG g36s (which are clones of the og TM design) and it just about fits, but not 100% - some dremelling / filing is required to make the front bolt line up properly.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.