Pts Radian Model 1 Gbbr- What's it Like?

Jasongtr

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi, recently joined up with a view to getting some info on practical airsoft.

ive being doing a bit or research on what AR15 is like, I have a kriss defiance 22lr so it would need to be a similar size and weight so I can use either platform as a training rifle for the other.

rather have a blowback rifle too

looking at the PTS radian model 1, 

anyone have an opinion on it or the brand, I’m totally new to airsoft so im

not up on the brands good or bad

Thanks

Depends, if you want a cross training platform then yes. If you want to Use it as a viable skirmish Rif as well then not really  

tm mws  may be expensive but for many reasons (You can find on this site) I would not recommend any other GBBR to use for the purpose you describe 

As far as I'm aware if you run CO2 on a Tippmann you vent anything remaining in the capsule when you remove a mag, less than ideal. Better off sticking to TM MWS or GHK, maybe WE at a stretch but from what I hear the internals are cheese and need replacing sooner rather than later.

Pretty much ready to buy a GHK mk16 urg-1 14.5” which I may do tomorrow 

I see you can get co2 mags for those too but boy are they expensive mags, I think to begin with I’ll use green gas

never say never on the skirmish route but I think it’s unlikely for me

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.