Cyma Cm.041j Sling

RonLancs

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi all, 

Just wondering any MP5 owners out there have an alternative to hanging the sling on the rear sling point as its extremely weak and I don't trust it at all as it's already starting to bend and disform the polymer rear. I was thinking paracord through the holes where the sling mount maybe? I know you can get buttstraps with a mount on but I don't want to ruin the aesthetics too much as I adore it. 

Thanks in advance

• Supporters

I have a real MP5 sling on mine , because the rear mount on the sling is a sort of tube buckle it holds nicely with no distortion of the sling point .👍

7CC10C2A-E2E7-4B6F-8779-6A1D39BF3199.jpeg

40 minutes ago, Druid799 said:

I have a real MP5 sling on mine , because the rear mount on the sling is a sort of tube buckle it holds nicely with no distortion of the sling point .👍

7CC10C2A-E2E7-4B6F-8779-6A1D39BF3199.jpeg

How does it fit pal? Mines the collapseable stock mate 

D9139901-A483-4FB0-98FB-EC8FF1701090.jpeg

• Supporters
1 hour ago, RonLancs said:

How does it fit pal? Mines the collapseable stock mate 

The buckle I’ve circled clips over the whole Sling bar so it spreads the load and not concentrating it on one spot like a clip buckle does .

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.