Tippmann M4 V1 Upper Tabs Broken

kerad

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hello,

I have come here to see if anyone can help me with my TIPPMANN M4 that has two broken tabs on the back of the upper receiver. i cannot send it to get fixed with a warranty as i bought the gun second hand and i cannot find a single place to buy a whole upper as they have been discontinued. Does anyone know if i can send it off somewhere so they can bodge a fix or if anyone is selling these upper receivers somewhere online that i have not been able to find yet.

thanks for any help

• Mostly Retired Moderators

The V2 upper should he compatible shouldn't it? I thought they only changes the rail and the furniture on the V2.

But, try Matt at ammodrop. There's an outside chance they'll still agree to a warranty repair. Tippmann have a great reputation for helping out with warranty work where they can. You'll get an improved upper which has the revised and improved reinforced tabs.

If ammodrop can't help, get hold of the guys from BZ Tactical. They're also regarded as great by the Tippy owners group.

Oh, or Fatbobs.

3 minutes ago, L3wisD said:

The V2 upper should he compatible shouldn't it?

yeah my friend has the v2 and the upper fits perfectly.

5 minutes ago, L3wisD said:

try Matt at ammodrop. There's an outside chance they'll still agree to a warranty repair

ill give it a try with a warranty repair, i just wasn't sure if they would do that as the warranty would have ran out a long time ago and of course i am not the original buyer

• Mostly Retired Moderators
27 minutes ago, kerad said:

and of course i am not the original buyer

I think that they don't necessarily have to know that. ;)

Tippys warranty is Excellent. Just say you've had it from new for ages and see what happens.

Failing that, ammodrop/BZ etc should be able to order you a new V2 upper if push comes to shove.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.