Performance and Re-enactment

Darbanator

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

I'd say most people probably actually don't.  Quite a few players are either in to stitch-perfect impressions or milsim in a big way or speedsoft comps/speed style skirmishes and will have kit quite specifically tailored to one or the other; don't think I've met anyone who's big in to both, though of course a couple will exist to prove the rule.  In the middle ground where all the rest of the average sunday players lie then yeah a lot might have a heavier kinda gun and rig with lots of mags/nades then maybe an SMG with a lighter chest rig to switch things up when they fancy it, but obviously that's a small variance in play style versus putting an 'immersion' milsim weekend next to a 30 second round of speedsoft.

I don't personally have any RIFs, rigs or uniform sets that would be fully kosher to look exactly like any given picture of a military guy nor do I run a super light try-to-win gun or kit, just some stuff I like that's kinda in the middle there.  No fake plates or ballistic helmets, but equally I don't use hi-caps and wear slightly more cordura than is absolutely necessary really etc.  Apologies if that's not the response you're after, but if you want to see either extreme end of the spectrum probably check out some facebook groups or other social media dedicated to the real specific elements of the game.  The stuff in the middle you'll find just going through a few pages of the loadouts picture thread hopefully.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.