Mil-tec Multitarn Plate Carrier

Caj109
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hello Lads,

I'm new to airsoft and researching gear to possibly get, I've sorted gun and clothing etc just need to choose a plate carrier or unless chest rig.

I'm looking at below, does anyone have one or any opinions on it? Mainly for extra mags to start with.

https://www.bullseyecountrysport.co.uk/mil-tec-elite-gen-ii-molle-plate-carrier-jpc-style-18646-p.asp

Cheers

Just buy what you like the look of and what you’re budget is happy with. Even viper or other more competitively priced kit is more than up to the job of Airsoft. 
I run I an ex military chest rig from 1990 When I use my Ak.

its not as swanky as modern gear but works well and stops me carrying tons of unnecessary crap. (those molle loops secretly whisper to you telling you to use them)

I should imagine quality-wise that one will be fine. It just comes down to if it suits what you want from it in terms of possible pouch set-up etc. I know some people spend hundreds on theirs but I've never paid more than about £50 and get on well with mine.

Archived