Classic Army Nemesis Pdw Stock Replacement

Don7074
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Has anyone replaced the pdw type stock on a CA nemesis with a regular buffer tube and stock ? I’ve managed to fit a Bolt B4 stock tube (only one I had with separate lock ring) and it screwed in ok but feels about 1mm too small in diameter. The ca stock fitting is around 31mm going by a tape measure 

D7DE5940-8F42-46A3-8853-CBA75B563017.jpeg

46270048-5A97-493D-BC58-982C606C6C6C.jpeg

Just ordered one of these guns off ebay .. Will be getting it within 5 or 6 days, first thing im gonna try switching the stock. I have a few real steel Ar15 tubes im gonna try I'll let you know if they work . 

• Moderators
5 hours ago, TheDirtyBurger said:

Just ordered one of these guns off ebay .. Will be getting it within 5 or 6 days, first thing im gonna try switching the stock. I have a few real steel Ar15 tubes im gonna try I'll let you know if they work . 

eBay 😯, are you not in the UK ?

1 hour ago, Tackle said:

eBay 😯, are you not in the UK ?

No.. Usa . yeah ebay a guy had one he won in a raffle and i got it for $150 brand new its the 10" rail version. But I've been searching google and youtube for like 6 hours trying to find ANYTHING about replacing the stock.. Cuz I dont want a tiny battery 😂 Your post was the first ive found so i made an acc and yeah here we are. Hopefully we can help eachother. 

• Moderators
1 minute ago, TheDirtyBurger said:

No.. Usa . yeah ebay a guy had one he won in a raffle and i got it for $150 brand new its the 10" rail version. But I've been searching google and youtube for like 6 hours trying to find ANYTHING about replacing the stock.. Cuz I dont want a tiny battery 😂 Your post was the first ive found so i made an acc and yeah here we are. Hopefully we can help eachother. 

Welcome, sounds like you got a bargain.

Regards the sizes Vs real steel, my understanding, & I'm probably wrong lol, is that ICS kit is the closest fitting/tolerances when matching to real steel, everything else needs a bit of fettling usually.

Post up so we know how you got on.

Good luck 👍

Alright yeah might have to do some filing or somethin if it even fits.. I hope i can figure something out for it I really would like a different stock on it 😎 and thanks for the welcome! 

So far ive tried a classic army m15a4 and it was too small by alot wouldnt even thread in. And i tried a real steel buffer tube it didnt fit either.. Any luck on your end ? 

• 2 weeks later...

Archived