Well G55 Mp5

superwok

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I am considering get this as a cheap side arm for my sniper load out, has anyone got one or used one, there seems to be next to no recent reviews anywhere. 

Any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks   

I'll start by saying that this isn't from firsthand experience, this is from a friend who has one.

On the plus side, it's fairly gas efficient, at least on semi, it's also pretty light weight and both the pistol grip and foregrip feel solid enough. It wasn't used that much but it still worked last time I saw it.

However, his one did have a tendency to leak slightly, and outside of the pistol grip and foregrip, it did feel pretty cheap and the sights were crap, they didn't line up properly and the rear sight was loose. 

Other then that, the hop up is fixed, internals are mostly metal and I can't really vouch for the accuracy outside of CQB.

Hope this helps a bit.

they are clones of the Maruzen MP5K GBB so they are getting on for 19/20 year old design. the maruzen are relatively fragile so i would assume the Well have the same weakness but they are very cheap.

1 hour ago, superwok said:

Do you have one ?

Had a Maruzen and Well not long enough for any thing to go wrong  with either. they were fun but as an actual back up i'd take an AEG MP5K 

Just now, superwok said:

I can not stand AEG's, I have a pistol, this was just an idea as a bit of fun and an extra lightweight gun to have just in case.

each to there own, They were fun to shoot not great performers they are bulky it's been at least 12 years since i owned either can't remember if they were particularly  heavy.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.