Does anyone build custom airsoft guns?

Mandeus
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi, I'm seeking someone in Europe that builds custom airsoft guns.

The reason I am searching for such a person is that I would like to have an M2 Hyde/Marlin built.

I believe the gun is large enough for a gearbox to fit inside it, but one of you knows it won't fit do tell me.

There would be a couple of requirements on the gun if it is built, That it is AEG with a muzzle energy of 1 joule (due to the fact that it is to be used for BBR in Sweden) and that it takes AEG Thompson mags.

If the large bolt could be thinned down a bit that wouldn't hurt. If it is possible to build this gun I would need it to be done by the end of August 2020. 

Any info or advice would be greatly welcome :D

Also, I am from Sweden but have checked import rules and it should be. But if any of you know of people from Sweden who build these things that would be prefered ( for simplicity's sake)

Thank you, A Swedish SMG Enthusiast.

v MORE INFO ABOUT THE ACTUAL GUN v 

(Wiki article about the gun: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/M2_Hyde)

(Forgotten Weapons video about it: 

That looks like a relatively easy build if you were just going to build around a Thompson. 

Matt skunk, who owns skunk works airsoft, alternatively there's vintage airsoft. Unfortunately I don't know the name of the guy behind that one. 

Archived