Anyone here based in Plymouth?

M4gick
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I started a topic the other day and just realised I should've posted it here in the first place!

Basically, I moved from Portsmouth to Plymouth and left all my airsoft gear in Portsmouth. I've been to combat south a few times and absolutely loved it at the time, so i bought myself a couple of G&G M4s, of which I only have one left. I don't drive at the minute, which will bring me to my main a point in a moment! (scrounger alert - kind of) I travelled home to see the family the other day and we had a bit of a shooting sesh and I realised how much I miss it. Didn't fancy taking my gun bag with me on the train so I've left it there for the time being.

None of the mates I've made down here are that into it, except maybe one, but he also has lost his car recently. 

Long story short - I am breaking my neck to go airsofting, get my UKARA sorted, and get properly immersed in the sport. Until I've done my driving test though, it'll be a right nightmare getting to sites. 

If theres anyone at all  in Plymouth who regularly goes shooting (at any site - anywhere) and has room in the car, I'll happily pay my way towards going to any sites. If they dont do rental, I'll get myself a two tone for the time being just to get myself restarted. 

Thank you if anyone reads this post, and bonus thanks if you can help me out!!

Cheers, A 

If you don't fancy taking your gun bag on the train get yourself a guitar case or gig bag. I regularly carry a couple of guns in a gig bag , even in town, with no issues at all . Hard case might be better for a train just to protect against knocks. 

@M4gickThis is a bit of a nightmare for you. I used to live in Plymouth myself but moved to sunny Scotland in 2013. Used to the the Bus to London often, so it might be worth getting a coach back as your stuff will be stored in the hold and there shouldn't be any issues I wouldn't think. 

I know its a bit of a nightmare but it would save you buying new weapons and gear, although we airsofters will look for any excuse to buy a new gun lol. 

I hope this helps some how but enjoy Plymouth the Hoe is a great place on a sunny day. I used to fish down at the waterfront. 

image.thumb.png.790ad9b2b8fa2fb2a5e42cdc3d6c4d8c.png

Archived