G&G Scar Guru needed.

Andy M
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi guys I have a G&G Scar L it’s been converted into a DMR,  I’m having a major issue with the hop unit. On my hop unit it has two mounting table where you can screw it down. Now both of my tabs are broken off causing to much movement of the hop unit causing it to miss feed. 

Now all of the hop units I’m finding for the G&G Scar do not have the mounting tabs so you cannot screw then down. 

For the life of me I cannot find any hop units for the G&G Scar that have the two mounting tabs, even searching the net I can only find normal hop units with no mounts. I spoke to a shop and they said they have just used normal M4 hop units in the past. But that would probably move around the same. 

It is a stock hop unit I’ve got as you can see the screw in the actual body of the gun where they mount to and seen a couple of how to vids which have my hop unit in there. 

Can anyone please help me track down the hop I need I’ve tried all the main shops. 

Thanks 

• Supporters

The G&G SCAR has a proprietary hop unit, you'll need to get a replacement from G&G I'm afraid.

Archived