Hello from Southampton.

andy02380
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Evening Guys,

Quick hello and look forward to a browse around the forum. Have an A/C with ZeroIn on the same username so a couple of you from a few years back may or may not remember me. (Used to be very active in the sales sections, much to the credit cards disapproval) However that place looks a little dead now. I did have excellent trader feedback until ZeroIn decided to remove the iTrader thing.

I'm based in Southampton and to be honest don't get enough time to venture away from the likes of Ground Zero in Dorset. Have been playing for 10 years or so now when work allows. Have just come back to the U.K. from a few years working overseas so looking to get back into the swing of it all. As I used to always offer anyone from my way that also plays at Ground Zero, drop me a line if your about and fancy a catch up. I don't take things seriously, just enjoy the social aspect mostly. Still got my pickup truck so always enough space for lift shares etc if anyone needs it.

All the best.

Andy.

• Head Moderator

Welcome :).

• Supporters

Welcome to the more preferable forum! ;)

On ‎24‎/‎02‎/‎2019 at 21:37, Gepard said:

Welcome to the more preferable forum! ;)

HaHa, yes it certainly seems a less North Korea like here. Cheers, Andy.

Archived