WE P226 MK25 red dot mounting

adox
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi I really want to get a red dot on the slide of my we p226. It is not supposed to have one and I cannot find anything to buy that will fit or is made for this reason (on we p226). Does anyone else know any methods or options I have.

??👍

How did you manage to mount it?

37 minutes ago, PopRocket123 said:

I have this I'm not using...

20180516_220933.jpg

how did you manage to mount it?.... and are you telling me that the gun is for sale, the red dot, mount? I am slightly confused...

7 minutes ago, Solly4568 said:

You can buy a rail segment that replaces the rear iron sight, i have one on my Glock. Or failing that liberal application of super glue has never failed me before 🤣

haha. Would you be able to link me to a rail segment that would fit my we p226 mk25. Thanks.

I got the sight and mount second hand but I believe it was originally from Dave's Custom Airsoft. It's a CNC aluminium mount that screws into slide instead of the rear irons and mounts a DR mini Res dot

51 minutes ago, PopRocket123 said:

I got the sight and mount second hand but I believe it was originally from Dave's Custom Airsoft. It's a CNC aluminium mount that screws into slide instead of the rear irons and mounts a DR mini Res dot

would you be willing to sell it? , of course its dependent on what you would be looking for it...

Just now, PopRocket123 said:

I'll have to find it first. I've moved since I put it away so god knows where it is currently

sounds good, let me know

Archived