ASG CZ Scorpion evo 3 a1 battery help.

Musica
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I am almost settled on my first gun to be  the asg cz scorpion evo 3 a1 2018 revision.  One thing that confuses it is it seems to say a need these LIFE batteries if it's running under 1j and 11.1v LIPOs if over 1j.

Can anyone advise if I should buy a spring to push it over 1j and run the 11.1 or just leave it stock and run the LIFE batteries. I am unsure if the spring guide on the 2018 model is upgraded as I read that it can increase the FPS/joules if you get the upgraded spring guide.

The reason I ask about upgrading the spring on the stock OOB gun is it seems the batteries are hard to source and expensive 20 quid at least per battery so if I spent 10 quid on a spring I could get some batteries from hobby king for much cheaper. 

I want the gun to last so if running it on the LIFE helps reduce wear on the gun I might be tempted to pay the extra on the batteries in the short term than it fail on me in the long term but it seems like the gun was designed to run 11.1v so not sure what this is all about.

Just for any lurkers I got the technical parts answered by the scoprion evo facebook owners group.

If you want to up it over 1j in any SMG model buy the ball bearing spring guide and the mil-spec m95 spring Will give 340~ fps. Which is over 1j so 11.1 lipos can be used under warranty and the spring and guide are both asg parts so warranty is also maintained. 

Weather you should or not is up for debate but with the spring guide and mil spec spring the consistency will be better and the gun was designed initially for 11.1.

Archived