NOT project: JG MP5SD6 - Partial Upgrade.

Asomodai
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

1 hour ago, TANGO said:

How did you remove the front hand guard? I’m having a hard time think mines if fixed I’ve the solid stock variant. I’ve included a picture for reference 

EC892365-DC41-4F7A-973B-7C7C77116090.png

I am sure you can find a YouTube video of this which is far better then any explanation of mine in words. 

Take suppressor off, remove the tab in the centre of each side of the handguard and slide the handguard cover off. 

To take the tube underneath the handguard off would mean essentially unscrewing all the screws you see on that tube. 

17 minutes ago, Asomodai said:

I am sure you can find a YouTube video of this which is far better then any explanation of mine in words. 

Take suppressor off, remove the tab in the centre of each side of the handguard and slide the handguard cover off. 

To take the tube underneath the handguard off would mean essentially unscrewing all the screws you see on that tube. 

I think because yours is front wired it’s made differently. I’ll try searching the web for those parts and how to disassemble.

Archived