G&G TR16 MBR 556WH or Krytac MKII Trident SPR?

detect
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hey guyssssss,

so i've been looking for an AEG upgrade for a while now and i've been looking at 2 AEG's, The G&G TR16 MBR 556WH and Krytac MKII Trident SPR, could anyone with any experience with either give me any advice as to which one to go for? As i've heard great things about both but haven't been able to get many opinions from people who've got experience with either, thanks guys! 

I've had both the mk2 spr and pdw for atleast 12 months.

Not actually skirmished the spr given that my local site is 2 miles away and indoors. Should probably sell it.

The pdw however has been used at lot over the last 18 months. Still as good today as when it came out the box. No issues at all, gearbox still hasn't been opened.

Only downside I guess is the fact the coating seems to wear easily on the reciever. I dont know if this is just the black version, as I have a dark earth mk2 receiver in a hpa build and that doesn't seem to wear anywhere near as much.

I don't have the 556WH but I do have the 308SR which I believe have the same internals. Have only just got mine and played its first game last Saturday at the Mall and it was a blast. Out the box no adjustments other than a quick adjustments of the iron sites was shooting great. Run on 11.1v lipo didn't miss a step. Looking forward to using it more. 

Archived