Ak b12/b20 side rail mount, anywhere in uk sell em?

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

You could try and ask on the  Northern Pact community FB page they have members who sell both airsoft and real steel AK parts for fairly good prices or they might be able to point you in the right direction to buy new. There is also Grey Shop who sell the real steel Zenitco AK parts  a bit pricey but they are excellent quality, I think they have the rail you are looking for and they are a very reliable web-store to buy from (I have bought from them  several times)  and if you join the Northern Pact community FB page members get a discount to use at Grey Shop

https://grey-shop.ru/Patches/Outer-Tuning/Zenitco-B-12-Classic 

4 minutes ago, Sniper780 said:

You could try and ask on the  Northern Pact community FB page they have members who sell both airsoft and real steel AK parts for fairly good prices or they might be able to point you in the right direction to buy new. There is also Grey Shop who sell the real steel Zenitco AK parts  a bit pricey but they are excellent quality, I think they have the rail you are looking for and they are a very reliable web-store to buy from (I have bought from them  several times)  and if you join the Northern Pact community FB page members get a discount to use at Grey Shop

https://grey-shop.ru/Patches/Outer-Tuning/Zenitco-B-12-Classic 

Well the non real steal are nearly that price so not bad all considering actually, appreciate the link and info. 

Just now, Compulsive Reload said:

Well the non real steal are nearly that price so not bad all considering actually, appreciate the link and info. 

It's the postage that might be a crippler but being a light Item I doubt it will be too much. 

6 minutes ago, Sniper780 said:

It's the postage that might be a crippler but being a light Item I doubt it will be too much. 

Ends up £53 posted, may wait awhile and see if anyone has one on that forum. You'll probably be disgusted that I'm putting it on a spectre rdp.

6 minutes ago, Compulsive Reload said:

Ends up £53 posted, may wait awhile and see if anyone has one on that forum. You'll probably be disgusted that I'm putting it on a spectre rdp.

I know a few devoted individuals who would consider what your doing abomination against the Kalashnikov faith but I would be interesting to see what you do with it.  

5 minutes ago, Sniper780 said:

I know a few devoted individuals who would consider what your doing abomination against the Kalashnikov faith but I would be interesting to see what you do with it.  

Planned on using it on the side rail like image, and getting a 3d printed stock adapter.

If there is a better and cheaper way to get an optic on it I would probably do that.

Screenshot_2018-08-23-23-00-22-340_com.android.browser.png

23 minutes ago, Compulsive Reload said:

Planned on using it on the side rail like image, and getting a 3d printed stock adapter.

If there is a better and cheaper way to get an optic on it I would probably do that.

That Actually looks good I am surprised that there are no optic mounts made specifically for that weapon I imagine a red dot would be quite useful. 

5 minutes ago, Sniper780 said:

That Actually looks good I am surprised that there are no optic mounts made specifically for that weapon I imagine a red dot would be quite useful. 

Yeah its odd really, there was an image with a holo on it, can't tell how they got it on though, maybe a rail drilled on? 

Screenshot_2018-08-23-23-30-50-191_com.android.browser.png

2 hours ago, Compulsive Reload said:

Yeah its odd really, there was an image with a holo on it, can't tell how they got it on though, maybe a rail drilled on? 

Yeah, I think you are right about them drilling holes and mounting a bit of rail judging by how low profile that sight sits. 

49 minutes ago, Sniper780 said:

Yeah, I think you are right about them drilling holes and mounting a bit of rail judging by how low profile that sight sits. 

Wouldn't fancy doing that myself incase I damage it, looks good though. Has a ump look with the holo and stock. 

• Root Admin

This is going to be a mostly useless post for the time being (as it's out of stock and not in the EU) but I've found Asia Airsoft to be great for these sorts of things (and their shipping is very reasonable): http://www.asiaairsoft.com/index_eproduct_list.php?srch_txt=ak+rail&submit=Product+Search!

They also provide clones that have faux trades on, which is nice.

8 minutes ago, proffrink said:

This is going to be a mostly useless post for the time being (as it's out of stock and not in the EU) but I've found Asia Airsoft to be great for these sorts of things (and their shipping is very reasonable): http://www.asiaairsoft.com/index_eproduct_list.php?srch_txt=ak+rail&submit=Product+Search!

They also provide clones that have faux trades on, which is nice.

Okay, will keep an eye on it, seems to be free worldwide shipping apparently. Cheers. 

1 hour ago, proffrink said:

Yeh, they do but remember you're paying that somewhere (their prices are slightly more than most Asian retailers) but even with that in mind they still work out to be one of the best value places to buy.

Yerp true, noticed it said 12%discount for certain regions at top of page also

Archived