Charging batteries.

Katamotai
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hello, I’m completely new to airsoft and for some reason what is probably really simple seems like rocket science to me.

How do I know if the battery is fully charged, and that it’s charging correctly in the first place?

Ive inserted pictures and a video as I figured that’s probably a much easier way to explain.

0DF367B9-DED1-4762-8CBA-2EC4EA54A824.jpeg

5982E571-0531-4E8B-AE4E-3259DAC8BB09.jpeg

821D7919-CFB5-47C0-B993-CFBEFEE20664.jpeg

• Supporters

Ok I’m hoping you know how to use your charger, it looks similar to the IMAX B6, it’s probably a knock off Nuprol have rebranded. If you don’t know, hold the start button down for 2-3 seconds and it’ll beep and bring up another screen that’ll talk about cells, make sure you get the right one(7.4v 2 cells ,11.1v 3 cells) and press start again.

This will then bring up another screen which will tell you in the top right how much is in your battery, it’ll then beep when it’s fully charged. 

Edit: After watching your video , I see you know what your doing, on balance mode it can take up to an hour to fully balance. A 7.4v battery is fully charged at 8.4V.

• Supporters

No. Sorry, I didn’t watch the vid( couldn’t see it) and then I did and edited.

8.4V is fully charged for a 7.4v lipo.

Based on what its showing and the battery you have got connected press and hold 'start' it should run a check to make sure everything is connected properly, will probably ask you to press start again to confirm. When charged should beep and probably show 'lipo full'

Archived