LCT TX-MIG

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Has anyone used or seen the below?

https://www.evike.com/products/63258/

I know LCT are one of the better AK style names but only seen one person mention it on the forum after doing a search. Obviously need to bring down the FPS  a bit but be good to know if anyone has an experience with it

Model is available in the UK.

https://www.fire-support.co.uk/product/lct-tx-mig-airsoft-gun-aeg

It's the same as any LCT AK. If you have read the reviews you already know what they are and do.

Very good externals, above average internals but no mosfet.

Poor mag compatibility, but LCT mags are not badly priced for the AK range. £13 is about average for a high cap.

Since that gun I linked comes from a UK supplier it should be shooting at less than 350fps out of the box. Importers can request the FPS downgrade so chances are if it says 330fps it will be a factory cut spring on a factory gearbox that has never been opened.

You don't see a lot of chat about LCT or AK's in general as a lot of people who are asking questions are either new to airsoft and looking at a budget gun (m4, cyma AK). Or they have a problem with something they already own. LCT externals don't have many problems, The worst is probably the sharp edges when new that take a couple of minutes with a small file to knock back. Internally the gearboxes are robust been V3. And again people that are willing to spend £250 on a gun probably already have the experience with a budget gun so they don't tend to ask questions. You see the same thing with other good brands that produce very solid guns like E&L. People that have them love them, but they don't tend to talk about them so much.

Lovely looking gun.

I'm hoping to find a suitable outdoor site in the near future so that I can get a full sized AK.

I imagine that one is particularly heavy though. 

The Fire Support LCTs have been reduced by the factory to about 330fps for the UK.

Iceni is right that LCT mags are very cheap. Mostly plastic, but they do a nice 70 round metal one at about twice the price.

l think I read somewhere that Cyma metal mags will also fit.

Thanks for the responses guys!

Yeah i love the aesthetic, with a mount for the back so you can a holo or red dot on it, it will look great! I know some people aren't a fan of the rails but the ability to mod it with different attachments is a big bonus for me. 

Just got my UKARA so it's a little overwhelming, i like to know as much as i can about something before i go spend a good sum of money on it. I've been saving for a while and have money aside for it but not keen to just blow it all without some facts :). Just unfortunate not many people here seem to have used one so not a huge amount of user feedback other than what you can find from random reviews. There are so many great looking rifles out there, the Bren A1, the Scar-L the list is endless! 

21 hours ago, emilianoksa said:

LCT mags are very cheap. Mostly plastic, but they do a nice 70 round metal one at about twice the price

Actually they do a beast 600 rnd high cap in steel for £16.

https://www.fire-support.co.uk/product/lct-lck47-hi-cap-ak-magazine-600-rnd

You can't fault a steel mag with that capacity for £16. 3 of those is a half bottle of BB's

Archived