LI-PO 7.4V Peq problems (Ares Honey Badger)

Claire_Rachael
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hello!

I'm having a lot of bother with my LiPo batteries for my Ares Honey Badger, they seem to be burning out extremely quickly (One I only used once and then it had grown larger in size). I use a balance charger to charge the batteries and make a conscious effort to not over charge them or leave the batteries in the gun after a game day. I know I am not the only one with this problem as a friend has the exact same problem. The thing is that the only reason I need the PEQ battery is so it can fit in the back of the stock as it is so small. Is there a way of extending the stock to have more room to fit nunchuck style batteries? Its been ASG/Nuprol batteries I've been using.

Thanks!

Claire

The one that has grown needs throwing..also give us a bit more info.such as .battery capacity,battery voltage,charge rate.

• Supporters

Hate to say it but all I've been reading today is probs with nuprol kit !, from complete guns stopping working, nuprol bb's not feeding & here batts playing up

note to myself, avoid nuprol kit like the plague.

regards your batt probs, it's not where it's housed, more likely an intermittent short within your guns wiring causing the batts to cook, or maybe a faulty charger ?

I was avoiding the Nuprol elephant....:D

Two people suffering from the same issues?

Using the same guns,same chargers(sharing chargers)?

Archived