G36c - Greande Launcher

P13
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I've been thinking of mounting a grenade launcher to the underside of my G36c, and have been offered one at a very good price, only thing is, its the long M203 version. 

Has anyone mounted one and got pictures?

Would like to have a visual before i make my mind up.

Another idea, would i be able to cut the barrel down on the M203? I know they do a short version but is it viable to cut the long version down?

It's either do this, or buy a pistol style grenade launcher.

• Mostly Retired Moderators

If you can get it close to the magwell the short m203 could look quite cool - but you'll need to modify it:

G36cM203-2.jpg

But if you're going to be restricted by the tiny bit of RIS at the front of the handguard, don't bother, it looks ridiculous

PICT0606.jpg

And that's the short M203 on both of those guns.

The long M203 will look even more silly.

25 minutes ago, L3wisD said:

If you can get it close to the magwell the short m203 could look quite cool - but you'll need to modify it:

G36cM203-2.jpg

But if you're going to be restricted by the tiny bit of RIS at the front of the handguard, don't bother, it looks ridiculous

PICT0606.jpg

And that's the short M203 on both of those guns.

The long M203 will look even more silly.

16 minutes ago, L3wisD said:

If you're dead set on a moscart Launcher on your G36, maybe consider ab XM203.

Its like a diddy M203.

acm_xm203_short.jpg

Think you may have saved me from making a mistake, i do like the look of that xm203. A pistol style launcher maybe the way to go on this.

Archived