JG Bar-10 - issues

AshOnSnow
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Just got my Bar-10 back from the techs who've built it up for me with the upgrade kit from ASPUK.

https://www.airsoftsniperparts.com/product-page/jg-bar-10-upgrade-pacakes

But I've found on the first day out with it, maybe only 1 or 2 out of 5 shots are loading and shooting ok - otherwise, it's either loading 2 or 3 bbs into the chamber then spitting them all out over the ground at once, the bolt jamming right before locking back, or the trigger locking up so I have to take out the mag, clear the barrel and chamber of any BBs and cycle the bolt a few times before the trigger will release.

What could be causing these problems?

Sounds like it is a problem with a Hop Unit. Are you using the JG hop? Changing it will make your life easier! Action Army hop chamber is the way to go!

• Supporters

Bring it back under warranty.

There is a clip with a spring in the hopup that keeps the BBs from going backward and the lip of the hopup rubber keeps them from rolling forward. The problem is around there, but tinkering with sniper rifles, especially ones with some upgraded parts is not for the faint-hearted.

Archived