New high torque motor

PopRocket123
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

you don't need a new gearbox...

you need to go to SpecSavers if you need two sights on there !!!

Just how bad is your eyesight ???

kidding - the quote plastic M4 was reference to the CM517

insanely light under 2kg's and about the best sub £100 starter gun I'd recommend

tbh still say to most get a G&G Raider as a starter but CM5xx M4's are worth a look for silly money

a lot of the time - it is the player not the gun that can win the round/game

yes a good nice snappy accurate gun helps - but seen good players hold their own with less than great stuff too

as for replacing loads - sounds like Trigger's broom out of fools n horses

but often we end up replacing quite a few bits in our quest to improve our little toy guns

I don't mind a plasticy gun - I mean G36 & such - but D-Boys 416 - jeez that is bit heavy after a while with no sling

(I can never be ar$ed to sort out some sling so just take a primary for a quick peew peew usually)

Ah gotcha. your comment on my eyesight, or lack thereof, was hilarious cos I am about as blind as they come. Literally can't see a foot in front of my face so I need all the help I can get. Plus Battlefield 4... It's perfectly usable as it is I just like tinkering and making stuff better, especially guns. Probably why I'm looking to be an armourer.

• Supporters

I'm as blind as f*cking bat myself

short sighted - have to wear glasses whilst driving etc....

got awkward trying to describe this blurry car came out that road - i think it was roador something like that

and forced to swerve hitting another blurry car or something like a car or a small van...

yeah that didn't look good on insurance form....

running around going peew peew with misted up glasses through a fat meshy mask getting in the way

no wonder I can't hit the side of barn door from inside the friggin barn

well - that and then I just suck at this airsoft malarky too

so I can blame some of it on cheapy guns and poor eyesight when I just get shot to $hit by 12yr olds with JBBG guns

I got bored of buying variety packs of goggles in the hopes that one fitted over my glasses and just got contacts. Apparently I got the most powerful lenses they can make as contacts. I'm not even safe walking around the house without my glasses let alone driving.

Archived