NOVAWIND M4 HPA BlowBack System [REPOST]

novawind
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi guys!

I and my team, we are from Poland. Actually we are doing some project. Its our idea and all project. We have advance prototype, but know we are looking for some funding to complete and start selling it. If you want support us, and u belive that system is good, u can go to indiegogo and look for more details. If u like this, please backing us! We would appreciate for that :) If u have questions, u can ask for everything!

Thank u in advance!

https://igg.me/at/novawind/x/16071587

PS. 

The same topic is in the section on trade ( Guns for Sale ). Can I ask the moderators to remove the subject of that section ( Guns for Sale > GAS) . One of the forum users told me that post this here.

THANKS!

15823286_146218812534799_3121308382803126403_n.jpg

Bez tytułu.png

patronite.jpg

received_166171367206210.jpeg

• Supporters

Ok. Now that this is (I believe) in the right place ( ;) ), a few questions and/or comments on this.

A: Modular-ability. I don't know about you, but when I buy a gun I generally change out every part I can to make it either unique, or work better with how I play. I understand the buffer tube HPA system will need to be standard (of course), but what about the rail? the pistol grip, even the upper and lower receivers? Those are all things potential buyers/backers might want to change.

B: I believe I read somewhere that this current model is 3D printed and the final products will be aluminium. If so, that might fix this issue, but Ill ask it anyway. That rail does not seem to line up with the receiver. This could inhibit the addition of longer sights, and takes away from the general aesthetics of the gun itself. 

C:Internals. What internals will you be using? You say "high quality internals", which is great (pre-upgraded guns are a great thing for newer players, or those who just hate teching), but people like me who want to squeeze every last meter of range and cm of accuracy out of their gun would likely replace several parts of the gun. So do you know:

1: Are any of the internals going to be proprietary, or are they going to be standard airsoft parts? If so,

2: What brands you are going to go with for the barrel, hop rubber, nub, hop unit, etc?

D: Are you using an existing HPA system (PolarStar, Wolverine, V12, etc) or making your own?

E: Mags. Are the mags going to be proprietary, or will existing mags work in this gun? If so, what mags? (AEG or GBB, midcaps, highcaps, etc, not particular brands)

F: That blue tube… I assume it is your HPA line? If so, why is it going into the magwell? Simply storage in the pictures?

G: Your campaign. For instance, your $350 reward – complete HPA system, but without valves and cylinders. What would it take to get that working fully? And are your proto guns 3D printed, or will they be aluminium?

H: Something I always ask on backing projects – if it falls through, will backers get a refund?

I like the look of the gun, and I may very well back it when I can - just finished or am about to finish two HPA guns that cost well over a grand each. I am a fan of unique looking guns, examples below. I wouldn’t mind adding one of these to my collection (Im US-based, so HPA isn’t an issue here! ;) )

Custom Scar P1 that has taken me the last several months to build - it has 3D printed elements as well

FullSizeRender%203_zpsqv9uenqq.jpg

Barrett .50cal that I have also been working on for a while - expecting the final parts tomorrow.

image_zpswzx7gbtx.jpg

AD:

A: If you want to replace no mechanical parts like hand grip etc, so to our system fit parts of real weapons like a  most asg producers. So it is no problem. If you want change mechanical parts like bolt, magazine and something like that it must be Novawind parts.  Although we give 5 magazines in stock and we use  stainless steel in mechanical parts and upper, lower reciver and grips are made of ALUMINUM 7057-t6.
B: Yes, finally we use the metal to production. This what u can see is only prototype. We will work on desing, safety and mechanical aspect. That we looking for funding ;) We're going to do two versions. Long and short. certainly will be different than the this in the picture
C: We made our flat hop but u can use normal hopup rubber from electrical gun. The barrel is close bolt (laylax promotheus in stock maybe or something like that). We want standardize our product!
D: No. We made our HPA system. 
E: Yes and no. Our system has bolt catch. So u can use normal magazine (they need only be equal in size originals from real weapon) but boltcatch is working only with our magazines
F:  These pictures are from a private collection. We are constantly working and improving our system. So the pictures you can see the tube. Finally, it will not be visible :)
G: We sell ONLY aluminium version! In this version (Indiegogo perks) you get a replica with our conversion, magazines but without the cylinder and regulator. You need to buy on your own HPA TANK and  regulator LPA. The rest works the same way. The last aspect is fine-tuning that regulator and certification of safety, so faster you can get a replica without them.
H: Too much time and money spent on this project to have a fail. We are able to do it without this campaign, but then it will take longer. We do not want a lot of money but it is enough for us to release it this summer and make it better. However, if something happened we will return the money.

We will be very grateful for the support :) To be honest, I quit my job to take care of this project :) We showed our replica officer Formoza (US NEAVY SEALS) and want to use it for training for civilians, so it is probably good. I am also a fan of HPA. In my house only my woman has an electrical replica hehe Sory for my english, it must be bad :D

So it's a GBBR designed to run on HPA. I hope you you can get this out to the party before the new buffertube co2 tanks polarstar are working on make it out in august(?).

IIRC Polarstar are currently working a HPA engine like the dayonagun too.

Almost like this. We want to work more to that standard gas replicas, even those for which we care, they begin to deteriorate after 10-15k balls. We like daytona guns and hate the same time because it works very good, but  It doesnt look like in the internal like a real weapon.

Our product isnt only one aspect, but many other. HPA is not a secret technology that we have discovered but we do not understand why the replica, which costs $ 400 is made of ZnAl and you have to pay next 500$ if you want HPA. Last one... we love real guns tha why we do this. Strong blowback, boltcatch, like a real boltcarrer etc. I hope that u understand our way of thinking :)

Archived