Valken battle machines?

Nicky blue eyes
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Has any one got any first hand experiance with one? It looks at first glance and on paper to be comprable to a Gand G combat machine (with names so similar is this a coincidence?) Any info or input would be greatly appreciated ☺

I have the black and tan cqb version. I got one because I wanted a new back up aeg as my m733 was showing it's age , now I've only used the G&G gas blow back so can only compare externals as obviously gas and aeg perform very differently

Fps is consistent I put it through a chronograph and out of about 15 shots it hit 335 Fps with a couple of shots on 334 so pretty consistent over all.

Range is OK no real complaints considering the price point of the gun.

Rate of fire is simply awful on auto, and semi is pretty slow as well so don't expect to be getting alot of bbs at the target with either modes lol (does save ammo though)

Externals wise to be fair I liked it hence why I picked it up. All plastic like the G&G is but it's more of a matt finish than the CM16 plastic.

The grip feels nice , better than the plain grips for me.

The stock holds the battery now I have a 8.4 nun chuck in it and that's not got much movement so if you want better you will need to go lipo or find a alternative place for the battery.

Mounting my sling I had to put a key ring into one of the slots to attach my one as it just wouldn't fit into the holes already there but easy enough to sort and may just be my sling clips are a bit fat

Over all it will do the job but would I choose something else over it ? Yes. Visually I quite like the nuprol range bit haven't seen any reviews on performance yet so safest option would be G&G

20161008_194603.jpg

Thanks for the input its quite hard to find a non biased reveiw on line for these. The nuprol defender will be worth watching but it so new the faults and failings (if any) have yet to rear there heads. Looks like g and g it is then lol😎

Thanks for the input its quite hard to find a non biased reveiw on line for these. The nuprol defender will be worth watching but it so new the faults and failings (if any) have yet to rear there heads. Looks like g and g it is then lol😎

Yeah, to he fair to the Valken if they improved the rate of fire then it wouldn't be a bad gun. And yeah G&G are still the safe tried and tested brand for £130ish lol.

Archived