Just pre-ordered the new Gate Titan...thoughts?

Katana
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

What's your opinion on gate products, merchandise and what not?

http://www.gatee.eu/titan

Getting this over the BTC Spectre because:

A. I can't wait that long to put my order in

B. They are a mother****** to get hold of

C. The Titan seems to pack a bigger punch feature wise

• Supporters
hope you got the 20% discount:

20% of Gate Mosfets at their online store: prepare4battle

still not cheap, programmer needed and ffs it is a toy gun

they was asking for beta testers so wtf I put my name down and numerous other much clever mofos like chaos & riot at airsoft mechanics did also

nobody got selected - well none I could see and thought ahhhh bollox then

looks like it has more bells & whistles on than anybody could ever need with ultra ultra fine tuning - jeeeez

so yeah you need the complete one at £145 - maybe @ about £116 if you get the 20% off still

yeah right - I won't be fitting one of those to my £80 or so G&G's

but yeah go for it and give us all a good review on it and how you get on with the programming

Well I done goofed and missed out on 20% off......Son of a bitch :wacko:

I didn't think I would need the programming card because I am just going to program it and then leave it alone so I just bought the USB link so I can still program it on my computer.

This will complete my build for my custom G&P. This is the last thing it needs before I have everything perfect. It's taken a hell of a long time but finally it'll be done providing there is no hiccups with the install.

I'll definitely give some form of feedback as hopefully I'll be one of the first in the country to get my hands on one.

• Supporters

No worries - yeah think the programmer card unit is an option

tbh I didn't pay too much attention to all the early vids and stuff

just knew the programmer was different to the warfet programmer or something they was saying over at airsoft mechanics

anyway - looks nice bells n whistles & Gate has got a decent name out there

other stuff like Jefftron BTC/ASCU type mosfets have been a little hit n miss

so reckon Gate stuff should be a good or better alternative to BTC/ASCU

tbh - if you can program it on ya pc ok - just messing about with lower receiver getting all them timings/settings

well that has gotta be easier than pi$$balling about with Merf 3.2 or Burst Wizard programming

jeez that crude basic programming via trigger pulls etc... does my f*cking head in

best wishes & keep us all updated

This isn't for the Next gen gearboxes is it? Doesn't look like it unless I'm being blind.

They said that the New Gen version will be coming out next year if I'm not mistaken.

Can't wait for it to arrive. Think all I will need is to replace my SHS 13:1 gears with some cheeky Siegetek gears and radius my gearbox and I'll have a go to gun that'll last me for years whilst putting out amazing performance.

I was a bit put off by the price but after looking into it, I decided to take the plunge.

I can't imagine it's too hard to install. Throw some screws into it and wire it around the gearbox. Although, that's dependant on how the wiring is. Hopefully it won't come with some stupidly thick wiring but I've got some left over from before so shouldn't be too shab.

Gotta say at one point I was tempted to sell it and go the TM recoil route but after firing one...I really wasn't that impressed. I expected more from 400 to 600 pounds of kit.

Archived