AEG spare parts

AngerGames 666
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Not sure if this is the right forum but I hope you can help.

Last Saturday my friend dropped his Cyma M14 and broke the gearbox cage, at least that's what we think it is called still kinda noobish to this.

I somehow managed to rip the magazine release lever and button out of my Ares Amoeba.

Our next skirmish is on the 17th of September and we need to fix our rifles before then.

Question is, do you know of anywhere that sells spare parts that's based in the UK. Found plenty of American/Canadian/Chinese shops that have the Cyma gearbox cage, but estimated delivery times come well into October. The magazine catch is easily replaceable, but finding parts for the Cyma that would arrive in time before our next skirmish is above my Google level.

If you have any links please let me know as I don't want to miss out on this skirmish, because I'll be working weekends for a while after.

Thank You.

• Supporters

Best place for your mates m14 would be taiwangun.com

They sell a whole new gearbox http://www.taiwangun.com/en/complet-mecha-box-set/gearbox-set-v-7-cm?from=listing&campaign-id=20

Archived