Combat Action Games, Norwich

Jason8
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Just thought I'd give the guys at Combat Action Games, Norwich a shout out.

I'm just getting into Airsoft with my son, had a couple of trips into the shop now and found them to be most helpful and their pricing seems to be on par. Even their regular customers seem to be a helpful bunch and have given us some really great help.

They also run their own games at their site in Felthorpe just outside Norwich. The shop is located inside the Dixons shopping centre. 157 Reepham Road , Norwich , NR65PA.

Telephone 07748 023832

Thats great to hear, I played my first ever game with my lad a weekend or two ago at their site and it rocked!

I plan to pay their a shop a visit very soon. I prefer, where possible to shop local, you can't beat being able to feel something before buying!

I don't think you'll be disappointed, great shop with loads of stuff and lots of RIF's.

Glad you guys are enjoying the sport :)

• 2 weeks later...

Can't believe I've just arrived at CAG shop and it's closed, on a Saturday! Apparently gone to a game in Peterborough.

So you would put someone on to open the shop for the day wouldn't you? You would if it was my shop..

That's bad! Hope they didn't have anyone travelling any distance today to buy some stuff they would've been well

pi$$ed.

Archived