Jump to content

Broken MOSFET, anyone know the name of this connector?

Recommended Posts

anyone know what this connector is called snapped off mosfet...


first is the thing to put in the connector


the second image is what broke off.






Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now