Glock 18c AEP Mag Pouch.

Sparky-

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi Guys,

I'm wondering, I've just purchased a Glock 18c AEP for CQB and I'm struggling on finding a magazine pouch, or a way of transporting the mags. I use both extended 60 round mags and 24 round mags.

I'm more looking for pouches or a carry system for the smaller mags during CQB combat.

Cheers.

• Head Moderator

Do you already have a plate carrier, battle belt, or chest rig, with molle? I use pistol mag pouches with molle to attach to my belt or chest rig.

Have a look here for some ideas - http://www.uktactical.com/search.aspx?SearchTerm=pistol

I have the Double 9mm DA mag pouches and the Triple open 5.56mm mag with 3 pistol pouches. These are for standard pistols mags.

Alternately use pockets in your clothing for spare mags and speed loader, or even a shoulder harness with mag pouches.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.