Revision sawfly ballistic glasses

joshcowin

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi their just thought i would put a quick review up of the Sawfly glasses from revision, i have had these for 3 years now and to this day they have performed brilliantly. After using or goggle and glasses i won a pair of these at a event, i was a bit sceptical of them as i had never heard of revision at the time. A few shots with a 500fps bolt action at point blanked proved that they would stop a bb, and as i found out of the years stop fogging aswell (completely). I have always been one to sweat and all the other brands i used (viper, ess, bolle) fogged up badly, these have never fogged up even in rain or even collected condensation near the nose piece. Which brings me onto the next point of the nose piece itself made out of a soft gel it sits very comfortably on the nose and doesnt leave red marks after.

Last year i bought a spare clear lens as i already have a yellow lens, both are brilliant and at first the yellow may seem too bright but within 10 minutes your eyes get used to it and even in bright sun they are not too bright.

You can pick a pair of these up for around £20 and the deluxe kit for around £50 their are a bit more expensive than other but when your paying extra and your getting no fogging high quality glasses then its worth it. Thanks

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.