This is what happens when things go wrong

MrMcG

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Had a game at Epsom this Wednesday just gone

For those that haven't been one game mode is called invasion and it sucks when plans go to pot I was playing with a new camera so if anyone wants a laugh like we did

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8IG5BNhuS84

There is some language so be warned but you get the idea of what the game is like and the environment

The idea here is to push out and put the defenders back although the first part is always a killing zone!

Be warned I am not a proper editor or you tuber so its basic I just wanted to start capturing the game days

• Supporters

wow had a lot less light when I played there

if that is the one where the defenders fall back after being shot to start defending again as attackers push up

(walk in the park for tunnel rats attacking btw they are that bloody good....)

THAT was the flaw in the game, you fall back in the centre of tunnel to walk back to next point

right smack bang into the main line of streams of bb's coming at ya - OUCH

getting shot in the back no matter how hard you try to stick to edges of tunnel

you have to at some point go around the odd barricade into near centre & F*CK ME OUCH

torch and possible back padding or plate carrier mightr be good idea if going to tunnels

brill place - top mofo's them rats but a bit " dark & full on " is how I would describe it

deffo should be experienced though - just go prepared

Couldn't put it better myself :)

it is full on but perversely that's what I like about the place so much

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.