Charger and battery two point sling and spare mags for Cyma cm.041

happy face

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi all,just got myself a Cyma cm 0.41 without a charger and battery.can anyone recommend a good set please? Oops,looks like I get a mini 8.4 v 1200m ah with it.

Can anyone recommend a decent two point sling and good mags as well?

Cheers

The IMAX B6 is supposed to be a very good charger, make sure you buy a genuine one though!

The batteries you get with guns are never that good so you might want to replace it or buy spares later on anyway.

For mags I'd stick with CYMA or buy some MAG ones, but I think most brands are okay. I've been looking at them on eHobby Asia but you can also buy them from places like Airsoft Supply Drop if you want to buy them from within the UK and don't want to wait a month. There's tons of choice for slings as well, how much are you looking to spend?

Hi Mr B,thanks for your reply.do you where they sell a legit charging in the UK?what type of battery would you suggest to put in the hand guard connector ?sling wise I'd spend about £20 or more providing it keeps me gun attached to me and doesn't brake resulting in the weapon broken on the concrete.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.