p90 in UK

s.fartface

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi all,

I am new to airsoft and would like to get a p90 but cannot find any places that sell them for GBP.

any quality airsoft p90 for under £175 would be great. cheaper the better though no lower than £100 as I also want quality. if anyone can help plz respond :(

happy airsofting

SFF

King arms + g&g both do p90's for similar money, CYMA do a much cheaper one but that might be crap, know nothing about it.

Google aforementioned manufacturers + p90 and you'll have your answer.

• Supporters

Just get a TM the cheap ones are not very good. The P90 is one of those guns that there are very few good ones.

Tm = Good

G&G= ok

King arms= Pot luck some good some bad.

Everything else= junk

If you want an SMG style gun get an MP5 cheaper, more accessories and lots of good ones to choose from TM, Ics and G&G do good ones.

I cant find any of the above^^ in stock.

Feel your pain, I can't find the gun (VFC Mk16) I would like anywhere either.

Wolf armouries has all three TM P90s in stock, but atm I cannot recommend the store, nor their poor non competitive pricing.

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.