Which loadout for Sennybridge FIBUA

ronin677

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

So I am off to Sennybridge FIBUA this weekend coming. What loadout do I choose?

This loadout but in MTP (I no longer have my DPM). No LSW either, I'll just take my L85

10325504_10203839938457447_3661929689089

or my Russian loadout with SVD (I'm thinking urban sniper)

Picture%20021.jpg

or finally my Viet Nam GI loadout (just picture the battle for HUE in your mind)

Picture%20042.jpg

I can't decide!!! your opinions would be welcome

Here's my MTP kit :) Possibly going to go for this but take the russian kit as a back up

Picture%20132.jpg

Picture%20134.jpg

Here's my MTP kit :) Possibly going to go for this but take the russian kit as a back up

Picture%20132.jpg

Picture%20134.jpg

Never been to a milsim yet so don't know what people will say about your rank slide & beret but you can pack them & wait to see if others do it but overall, it'll do mate

The good news is, I've earned the rank slide and beret :) Can you not notice that there is about 10 years worth of shaping to that beret ;) hahahaha

I'm not disputing that mate as I'm the same, took me 5 years to earn my beret & single tape but from threads I've read, people frown upon guys wearing a cap badge

But me personally, I would wear it, I wear my patches on my kit as I earned it & even toying with the idea of wearing my beret

You can see 10 years worth of wearing in & mud graining on your webbing aswell :)

lol n1ckh, I so hear you :) Spend 3 years in the Regs before joining the TA upon leaving. With them until 2005 and then became a Cadet instructor for my sins. Only achieved 2 tapes in the TA, the 3rd came with a box of cornflakes in the cadet force ;)

I'll probably drop the rank slide for the weekend but wil take my beret :)

• Head Moderator

Sennybridge in July, you may want to pack your gortex kit for the Welsh weather in summer as it is bound to rain.

lol n1ckh, I so hear you :) Spend 3 years in the Regs before joining the TA upon leaving. With them until 2005 and then became a Cadet instructor for my sins. Only achieved 2 tapes in the TA, the 3rd came with a box of cornflakes in the cadet force ;)

I'll probably drop the rank slide for the weekend but wil take my beret :)

I would mate, take your beret as you've earned it & as Jedi said, take wet weather gear as it can pi$$ down at a moments notice, been on exercises there during the summer then it's like a rain forest

Complete FUBAR

or my Russian loadout with SVD (I'm thinking urban sniper)

Some about that kit. Anyway, you should get any 'leshiy' suit. And it will more realistic, if you will wear only balaclava, without helmet and body armor. And add leather gloves or some else gloves without fingers.

Some about that kit. Anyway, you should get any 'leshiy' suit. And it will more realistic, if you will wear only balaclava, without helmet and body armor. And add leather gloves or some else gloves without fingers.

Thanks for the tips :) I've got a great ghillie suit but wanted to stay away from the whole 'traditional sniper' look. The SVD chest rig I'll probably still wear as I need a few pouches for ammo and mags etc. The helmet issue, not sure. If anything I'll ditch the balaclava and stay with the helmet :)

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.