UKARA contact number

iirishwarrior

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I don't think there is one when I tried to find it

If you've had an email stating your on the data base or have a membership card with your number (usually game site initials with 5 numbers) not much you can do until you get the email

But if you've got the membership card, you can go on ukara site & do a self check, if some of your details come up then your covered

I'd chase the retailer/site you submitted the form through

My understanding of the procedure is as follows; a site gives you membership etc and sign the UKARA form. If your site has a UKARA registered shop then they can submit it for you, if not you give the form to a UKARA registered retailer and they submit it for you.

If you've just gotten the form signed and posted it to UKARA yourself, then not sure if that'll be accepted

its the sites registration im after, a new site opened 6 weeks ago, and trying to get registered as players themselves want to get stamped

guessing you've tried the email and form on their website: http://www.ukara.org.uk/contact.php

good luck getting hold of them!

This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.